Splatter balls are a type of slime that is made from cornstarch and water. They are called splatter balls because they tend to splatter when they are thrown or dropped.
The amount of time it takes for splatter balls to grow depends on a number of factors, including the temperature of the environment, the amount of cornstarch and water used, and the size of the splatter balls.
In general, splatter balls will start to grow within a few minutes of being made. However, they will continue to grow for several hours, or even days, depending on the factors mentioned above.
The reason why splatter balls grow is because the cornstarch absorbs the water. As the cornstarch absorbs the water, it expands, causing the splatter balls to grow.
Here are some tips for growing splatter balls:
- Use warm water. Warm water will help the cornstarch absorb the water more quickly.
- Use a lot of cornstarch. The more cornstarch you use, the bigger the splatter balls will be.
- Make the splatter balls small. Smaller splatter balls will grow more quickly than larger splatter balls.
Here are some things to keep in mind when growing splatter balls:
- Splatter balls can be messy. If you are growing splatter balls, be sure to do it in a place where you can clean up easily.
- Splatter balls can be slippery. If you are throwing or dropping splatter balls, be careful not to slip.
- Splatter balls can stain. If you get splatter balls on your clothes, be sure to wash them immediately.
Splatter balls are a fun and easy way to make slime. They are relatively inexpensive to make, and they can be grown in a matter of minutes. If you are looking for a fun and creative way to spend some time, why not try growing splatter balls?
Here are some additional safety information about splatter balls:
- Splatter balls should not be eaten.
- Splatter balls should not be put in the mouth.
- Splatter balls should not be put in the eyes.
If you have any concerns about splatter balls, you should talk to a parent or guardian.